Fidèle Arnaud Kragbé
Raymond and Gareth with Ajax Cape Town Youth
Louis De Faria (Scouting department at Ajax CT), Steven Pienaar (Ajax Amsterdam, Borussia Dortmund, Tottenham Spurs, Everton, Sunderland), Raymond Pienaar (Director of Football, Project Playground Football Academy), Brett Evans (Ajax CT), Ashley Opperman (Ajax CT and Moroka Swallows), Shaun Permall (Kaizer Chiefs and Moroka Swallows), Gareth Ncaca (Ajax CT, Hellenic, Jomo Cosmos, Bay United, Mamelodi Sundowns and Moroka Swallows; Head Coach, Project Playground Football Academy), Moeneeb Josephs (Ajax CT, Orlando Pirates, Wits University), Shaun Oliver (Ajax CT and Free State Stars), Russel Khuzwayo ( Ajax CT, Hellenic and AmaZulu), George Dearnaley (The Legendary Amazulu and Bafana Bafana striker was the Assistant Coach), Terry Akhurts (Head Coach, also coached the Cape Town Spurs 1st Team).
Sello Segalo (Junior National Teams Under 17 and Under 20), Ricardo Gomes (Brazillian Player), Sibusiso Mzizi (Junior National Teams Under 20), Shaun Potgieter (Orlando Pirates), Shaun, Dominic Isaacs (Kaizer Chiefs, Bloemfontein Celtics and now Captain at Ajax CT), Shaun, Carlo Scott (Mamelodi Sundowns, Bloemfontein Celtics and Vasco Da Gama), Simon Mnqikela (Mother City FC in the National First Division).
PSM identifies players with the talent and determination to succeed for the full term of their playing careers, and match them with clubs that respect and remunerate them according to accepted international standards.
- Effectively market players to local or foreign clubs and to relevant news media
- Assist players in preparing for international opportunities
- Protect the players’ contractual and other rights under the sport’s agreement and rules
- Source new clubs for free agents or arrange transfers for players under contract
- Help players maximise income and endorsements, sponsorships, commmercials and appearances
- Advise players on their successful professional interaction with news media, sponsors and other parties
- Refer players to medical specialists and treatment facilities when needed
- Manage personal marketing and image of players via our website and social media platforms to maintain and grow a fan base while creating additional income opportunities
- Serve as advisor/liaison between players’ families and their teams when needed
- Interact with players’ families on any questions or concerns
- Provide tax planning and legal advice
- Mentor and develop players on post-career opportunities
- Every player is supported by a creditable mentor
- Players are further supported by their families with the option to co-opt moderators
- Players are supported in building sustainable relationships with their families
- Players contribute from the outset to their own life-long financial security beyond their professional playing days
- Players acquire essential life skills – to save, invest and to secure property – no later than from the second year of their contract
- Players sign a code of conduct agreement and receive a minimum of two holistic feedback opportunities per year
- Players are encouraged to contribute to their communities an agreed number of hours per month and/or per year